Heaven Can Wait Equine Rescue has moved. If you are not automatically taken to the new site within 10 seconds, please click here: http://www.heavencanwaitequinerescue.org
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT HEAVEN CAN WAIT EQUINE RESCUE:
WISH LIST ~ DONATIONS:
Heaven Can Wait Equine Rescue is desperately seeking donations of new and/or used horse tack, riding apparel & supplies. HCW needs everything and anything, if we can't use it for the rescue horses and ponies, we will sell it, and use the $$ to buy things they do need. Riding Apparel of any kind is very easily sellable, so we gratefully accept all of it, regardless of it's condition. Please don't worry if the stuff you are sending is dirty or ripped or missing a button, please send it anyways! A few main tack & supplies that we could use are: halters, leads, grooming supplies, feed & water buckets, fly masks, fly spray, fly turnout sheets, winter turnout blankets, summer turnout sheets, splint boots, polos, saddles, pony-size items, saddle pads, bridles, bits, girths, shipping boots, bumper cap, double-end snaps, vitamin mineral supplements, medical sprays & ointments, salt licks, health supplements (ie: glucosamine, farrier's formula, etc), de-wormers, fencing, water troughs, gates, stalls, and the list goes on.....
Please mail items to:
Heaven Can Wait Equine Rescue
For the larger items, please call or email me to arrange for delivery or pick-up. Thanks so much.
We also gratefully accept Monetary Donations, Gift Certificates, Canadian Tire Money, etc. Please make payable to "Claire Malcolm"
I also sell non-donated tack on EBAY (tack that I have purchased myself) and a portion of the profits go directly to HCW Equine Rescue. To see what tack & other horse-related items I have for sale please click on either of the links below:
The list changes weekly so bookmark that page. If you have any items you would like to donate to the rescue for me to sell, please see note above. Thanks.
We also accept Hay (round or square), Shavings, Purina High Fat High Fibre Pellets, Oats, Sweet Feed, Beet Pulp, Carrots, Apples, etc.
We gladly invite No-cost & low-cost help from Blacksmiths, Vets, Massage Therapists, Equine Chiropractors, etc
...Please contact us for details/instructions on how to drop off, mail or help with any of the above. Thanks. Click on the following link if you would like to send a payment online via PayPal....
OTHER WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT HCW:
(1) BUY A PERSONALIZED NYLON HALTER for your Horse or Pony. $5.00 from each halter ordered will be donated to HCW Equine Rescue. All Sizes & Colours Available. $35.00 Canadian Funds Each - Plus Tax & Shipping. please click on the following link for more details and order information:
(2) SEND IN YOUR A&P SHOPPING RECEIPTS TO HCW EQUINE RESCUE. A&P donates a percentage of the total of the receipts to HCW Equine Rescue at the end of each year.
(3) HIRE JACK MCKAY FOR YOUR HORSE TRAILERING NEEDS - Local or Long Distance - Video Monitored for Safety - Special Rates Given to Rescues. If you Hire Jack McKay directly through seeing this ad on this Web Page or Message Board - A Portion of the Trailering Fee will be Donated to HCW Equine Rescue. Call or Email Jack today - 905-786-3130 MCKAY@NETROVER.COM
(4) Donate your Canadian Tire Money to HCW Equine Rescue.
(5) Order books through our Amazon links. HCW Equine Rescue receives a percentage of everything you purchase at Amazon by clicking through from our site.
Cherry Hill -
Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage: Facilities Design & Management
Colin Vogel - Complete Horse Care Manual
James M. Giffin Horse Owner's Veterinary Handbook
Alexandra Kurland - Clicker Training for Your Horse
Reiner Klimke - Basic Training of the Young Horse
Franz Mairinger - Horses Are Made to Be Horses
Neva Kittrell Scheve, Richard Scheve - Complete Guide to Buying, Maintaining and Servicing a Horse Trailer
Donna Snyder Smith - Complete Guide to Endurance Riding and Competition
Don Blazer, Meribah Small - Dr. Alice Says: Horses Seldom Burp
Robert E. Holland & Jacqueline Duke - Understanding the Older Horse : Your Guide to Horse Health Care and Management
Or search for whatever interests you:
Sign My Guestbook View My Guestbook